Seraphine Cambric Wallpaper 076225
At Prime Walls, wallpaper samples play an important part in the design process, allowing our clients to see and feel the texture, colour, and any other elements such as metallics before making a final decision on what works best for their project.
We completely understand how helpful samples are, which is why we are happy to offer samples to our design trade clients.
Here is some additional information of value to help you understand more about our samples:
- Samples are available at $2.95/each for all products, including residential, contract, digital prints, and dry erase.
- Sample sizes range from 8 1/2” x 11” to 20” x 20”, with 20” x 20” being the most common size for our vinyl wallcoverings, and 8 ½” x 11” being the most common size for speciality wallcoverings such as grasscloth, linen, and murals.
- Shipping is a flat $10 USD and covers all of the U.S and Canada, and is sent out through UPS. We aim to send out all sample orders within 24 hours.
- Sample shipping is only available in the U.S. and Canada, however we ship roll orders internationally.
- Please note: if you require samples for a library, we need at least a week to fulfill your order.
How to Order Wallpaper Samples
To order a wallpaper sample, go to any product page and select the “Order a Sample” button. This will automatically add a sample of that product to your cart.
If you have any questions or come across a product you would like a sample for but do not see the option, please contact our customer service team.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-844-287-6297
We frequently receive questions relating to the differences between single and double rolls, and how Prime Walls prices wallpaper in relation to the roll size. This page will help you to understand the differences so you have all the information you need before purchasing wallpaper for your project.
What is the difference between a single roll and a double roll?
The term “single roll” and “double roll” strictly refers to the size of the wallpaper roll itself, not how many rolls you are getting. A single wallpaper roll and double wallpaper roll are both just one roll of wallpaper, with a double roll being a longer length than a single roll. In other words, two single rolls = one double roll.
The standard double roll wallpaper size is 20.8” wide x 33’ long. However, sometimes the roll size differs a bit depending on the manufacturer. You should always refer to the dimensions of the wallpaper roll on the product page before purchasing.
What prices am I seeing on the Prime Walls website?
At Prime Walls, we like to provide our clients with consistent information and a smooth shopping experience. This means we both price and sell our residential wallpaper in double rolls. This eliminates any confusion or surprises when it comes to purchasing your wallpaper. When you add a wallpaper roll to your cart, you are adding one double roll of wallpaper. None of our products are priced or sold in single rolls.
Most other retailers price in single rolls but sell in double rolls. This leads the customer to think that the price is lower than it actually is. When they get to the checkout, they are forced to order wallpaper in multiples of 2, which doubles the price and creates a confusing and frustrating experience. At Prime Walls, we only price and sell in double rolls.
If you still have questions regarding roll sizes and what you can expect to receive, please contact us at 1-888-220-9093 or email@example.com.
Seraphine is a collection filled with traditional damask, floral, and striped patterns printed on high end linen fabric wallcoverings. The combination of woven with textile yarns featuring wonderful prints makes Seraphine not only beautiful to behold, but also to touch. Mid to large scale patterns and plain linen textures are transformed in an array of neutral tones and bold bright colours for a more contemporary touch. The charisma of this collection is brought out when combined in modern interiors for a mix of past and present to create an entirely new experience.
- L: 1005cm x W: 53cm
- Classic & Traditional, Damask
- Linen, Non-Woven, 100% Viscose
- Neutral, tone on tone
- Cambric is a traditional damask pattern on a natural luxury linen fabric with a subtle glittering sheen.