Madras is a non-woven fabric-backed vinyl wallcovering.
- 0.020" 0.51 mm.
- Class 0 / 1 BS 476 part 6/7Bs2d0 EN 135011IMO* A.653(16)IMO* MSC 61(67) Annex 1, part 5/Annex 2B1 DIN 410201 ABP Number: P-MPA-E-04-507*Certificate numbers: 164.112/1121/WCL MED 209QA and 209TE.
- =7 Inter national Woolscale BS EN 20105 / ISO 105-B02
- Scrubbable EN 259 / EN 12956
- Soap, detergents, alcohol, ammonia, alkali, and diluted acids. (Not resistant to solvents like ketones esters, and aromatic hydrocarbons.)
- Material is classified as non-hazardous. For more information, see Safety Data Sheet according to DIN 52900 or 91/155/EEG 2001/58/EC.
- ISO 14001 Environment Management System.IGI Quality Mark.International Pollution Prevention Certificate (IPPC).
- Stain resistant topcoating.Cadmium and mercury free.Water-based inks.
- Madras is a reversible pattern with a random match.