Diva is a fabric-backed (scrim) vinyl wallcovering.
- 0.019" 0.48 mm.
- Class 0 / 1 BS 476 part 6/7 Bs2d0 EN 135011 IMO* A.653(16) IMO* MSC 61(67) Annex 1, part 5/Annex 2 B1 DIN 410201 ABP Number: P-MPA-E-04-507 *Certificate numbers: 164.112/1121/WCL MED 209QA and 209TE.
- =7 Inter national Woolscale BS EN 20105 / ISO 105-B02
- Scrubbable EN 259 / EN 12956
- Soap, detergents, alcohol, ammonia, alkali, and diluted acids. (Not resistant to solvents like ketones esters, and aromatic hydrocarbons.)
- Material is classified as non-hazardous. For more information, see Safety Sata Sheet according to DIN 52900 or 91/155/EEG 2001/58/EC.
- ISO 14001 Environment Management System. IGI Quality Mark. International Pollution Prevention Certificate (IPPC).
- Stain resistant topcoating. Cadmium and mercury free. Water-based inks.
- Diva is a reversible pattern with a random match.