How To Return Wallpaper Products At Prime Walls
Having second thoughts about the wallpaper rolls you just ordered? Are you thinking you should have gone with the taupe floral print instead of the blue geometric one? Ordered too many rolls? Not to worry! With Prime Wall’s return policy, customers returning their order within 30 days will get their money back! Read on to find out whether your order qualifies for this convenient, stress-free guarantee.
Am I Eligible For The Return Policy?
Before you start the process of returning your wallpaper products to Prime Walls, first check to see if you’re eligible for the 30-day money back guarantee:
- The date you are returning your product is within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- Your product is in its original delivered condition. This means the wallpaper roll must be in its original packaging and has not been opened.
- The product you are returning is not a custom product. Custom products include digital wall prints and other made-to-order items. Made-to-order products can only be returned when there is proven defect or damage due to shipping. Not to worry though! Our mural experts have a process in place to assure that you’ll love your digital print mural, and should only need to return in the event of a defect or damage.
- Please check the hanging instructions included on all products before installing, as only a certain amount of product can be installed before reporting a defect. For example, only 1 roll of residential (usually 3 strips) can be installed before reporting a defect, however murals allow for no installation at all before reporting a defect.
- Prime Walls does not accept returns on products that are sold by the yard, i.e Allure Collection, contract wallcoverings, etc
- Due to dye lot and batch number considerations, Prime Walls does not accept returns on leftover materials.
- Prime Walls does not accept returns on items that have been altered (e.g. cut, treated, processed) or damaged after successful delivery.
What Do I Need To Know About Returning My Order?
Before you start the process of applying for a return, here are some other things you should know:
- There is a 25% restocking fee that is applied on all returns.
- Refunds can only be issued to the customer if Prime Walls successfully received payment initially.
- Original shipping costs during the initial delivery to the customer is non-refundable. The customer is responsible for shipping costs for items returned to Prime Walls.
- If the return is for a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Prime Walls will cover the shipping fee for the return or replace the item(s) at no additional cost.
How Do I Return My Wallpaper Products To Prime Walls?
If your order is eligible for our 30-day money back guarantee, here are the steps for returning your wallpaper products to Prime Walls:
- Contact our customer service at 1-844-287-6297 or firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a return. For return requests that are approved, you will be provided with a Return Material Authorization Number, which you should keep to reference your return request.
- Receiving a Return Material Authorization Number does not extend the 30-day money back guarantee. Items must still be packaged and returned within 30 days of the date on the original invoice. Returns made after 30 days will void the Return Material Authorization.
- Items must be securely packaged in its original condition and packaging. The items will be inspected for possible damages. If the items are found to be in its original delivered condition, it will be accepted by Prime Walls and the return process will continue.
- When the return has been authorized and approved, credit will be issued to the card used in the original transaction within 10 business days.